Bandanas! yes bandanas, whenever I think of it only one word strikes my mind, and that is “style”. Many people ask how to tie a bandana. Wearing bandanas are becoming a style statement nowadays. You can wear it in summers in order to cover your head stylishly. Bandanas are the versatile accessories, that can be worn in a multitude of ways.
If you are looking for some ideas on how to tie a bandana then in this piece of article we will discuss some cool and trendy ways to tie a bandana. So to know the trendy ways, read the article till the end.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Fold The Bandana Into A Triangle
- 2 Trendy Ways To Ties A Bandana
- 3 How To Tie A Bandana Around The Neck?
- 4 How To Tie A Bandana As Mask?
- 5 How To Tie A Bandana As An Accessory?
Fold The Bandana Into A Triangle
Lay the bandana on a solid surface (e.g tabletop). Smooth out any bunches on wrinkles in the fabric. Bring two opposite corners of bandana together to make a triangle. This is the easiest and the most simple way to tie a bandana.
Smooth your hair so they may not be stuck in the bandana or bunch up under it. Now, pick up the folded bandana with the point of the triangle pointing upwards. Place the flat edge of the bandana on your forehead or near your hairline. Now bring the two corners of bandana together and tie the knot tightly.
Trendy Ways To Ties A Bandana
Here are some trendy ways to tie a bandana.
The most important step is preparation. Your hair must look neat and shiny if you are tying a bandana on it. Your hair must be combed properly and must be tied properly. If you want to and some more spice in the food, then add some volume to your hair. It will give an even more classy look.
Messy Bun Bandana
If there is no time to shampoo your hair or you are running out of the shampoo, and you have to be out for the whole day. Then? what you are supposed to do? In that case, all you need is a bandana. It not only camouflages the messy, unruly hair but also gives you look stylish, almost instantly.
There are a lot of ways to do it. Let us have a look :
- Brush your hair thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- Now with a teaser comb, randomly tease the front and crown part of your hair.
- Assume that you are having a bad hair day, tie up your hair for a ponytail, pat them to make it a little messier.
- Now, bring the bandana from under your ponytail, so that loose ends are at the top.
- Adjust the bandana, and tie it up in one or two loops.
- You can try it differently, with your hair left open and tied down, a messy bun, etc.
- It looks great with both long and short hair.
Biker Look Bandana
This look is called the biker look. This look is quite simple. It is called a biker look because most men and women wear bandana while riding a bike to protect their hair and it also gives a stylish look. Simply, you can say it is called a “do-rag” look.
- Brush, tease and leave your hair.
- Fold the bandana into a half
- Now, wrap it around your head and bring the loose end to the crown area.
- Tie them up, and you are done
- You can try this look both with a messy bun or a ponytail
- This style complements both long and short hair.
The look we are going to discuss is called Bandana bow.
- Brush your hair and tie them in a messy bun or a ponytail
- Fold the bandana in a sleek band and start wrapping it around (from under the neck ) the bun or ponytail.
- Tie the end at the top of your head
- Now tie the remaining part into the bow
- It is so simple and it is almost like tieing a shoelace. Practice it a couple of times and you will b pro in it.
Now we are going to discuss another look which is called sweatband bandana.
- Tie up your hair in a ponytail and fold it neatly in a bun. Fix your bun with bobby pins.
- Fold the bandana into a thin band
- Wrap it around the nape of your neck
- Bring the loose ends to the center and tie it into a loop
- Tuck the remaining part of the bandana. Now, you have got yourself a sweatband.
- Sweatband bandanas work great when you are going out for a workout. Looks chick and it’s functional too.
How To Tie A Bandana Around The Neck?
Now we will see how to tie a bandana around the neck.
- Fold the bandana and tie it around your neck.
- With the loose ends at the front of your neck.
- Tie it into a loop.
How To Tie A Bandana As Choker?
- Fold the bandana. Tie it around your neck. with loose ends at the back.
- Now, tuck the remaining part of the bandana on either side.
How To Tie A Bandana As Triangular Choker?
- Fold the bandana in such a way that it’s one corner is dropping downwards.
- Wrap it around your neck.
- The loose ends must be at the back and the triangular section must be at the front.
- This look goes well with deeper and broad necklines.
Large Triangular Neckpiece Bandana
- Fold the bandana and wrap it around your neck like a neckpiece.
- Adjust it at the front
- This gives you more coverage, so it is a good style and it can replace your winter scarves also.
How To Tie A Bandana As Mask?
- Fold a bandana into a half and twist it a little.
- Now tie it around your neck.
- The loose ends must be tied at the nape of your neck.
- Adjust the remaining bandana at the front.
- It is more flowing and looks like a mask.
How To Tie A Bandana As An Accessory?
You can also wear a Bandana as an accessory.
- All you have to do is to fold a bandana into a thin band.
- Start by wrapping the band around your wrist, with the pointy end at the bottom.
- Leave enough for tying it up and tuck the remaining.
These were some of the trendy ways to tie a bandana. You can use these for adding a little sparkle in your styling. You can also wear a bandana in more creative ways by thinking out of the box.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article on how to ties a bandana. We are looking forward to getting feedback from you. If you are interested in reading more such informative and interesting articles, then keep viewing our website “DivinePassionis”. You may also read: